Latest Posts in Austen Week
19 April 2007
Our special Austen Week series continues, with Elizabeth Aston, author of Mr Darcy's Daughters, The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy and The True Darcy Spirit. Why does Jane mean so much to her? Then they stopped, holding hands, and looked down
18 April 2007
We're all about the book news this week, but this one is Austen-related. Alexandra Potter's fifth book, Be Careful What You Wish For, was her most popular yet, and her new book - Me and Mr Darcy, due out 28 June - looks likely to seal her appeal. New Yorker Em
17 April 2007
The Jane Austen Centre is a permanent exhibition in Bath, England, telling the story of the effect that living in bath had on Jane Austen and her writing. The website features an online Jane Austen magazine with over 500 articles, a giftshop - where you can bu
17 April 2007
You might have noticed it’s Austen Week here at Trashionista and so for this week’s Tuesday 3, we’re looking at three very different books all imbued with the essence of Austen. The first is a hugely popular novel, The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Trashionista On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Topshop Unique AW13 prefall has landed. Shop the new collection...
- Check out Kate Upton's first-ever American Vogue cover...
- Cult Brazilian flip flop brand Ipanema is back for summer 2013...
- This Sunday evening saw the TV BAFTA Awards take place in...
- Take Markus Luperf's signature jumpers and combine with Katie...