- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Claudia Carroll Read More »
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Elle Field Read More »
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Lisa O'Donnell Read More »
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Eleanor Prescott Read More »
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Anna Bell Read More »
Latest Posts in Interviews
27 June 2007
I'm reading Jen Lancaster's first book, Bitter Is the New Black, on Diane's recommendation and I'm loving it. Jen's latest book is Bright Lights, Big Ass. As this is Cult Classics Week, Jen's choice of favourite chick lit book fits in perfectly. Over to Jen:
20 June 2007
I believe Kathryn Finney's first book, How to Be a Budget Fashionista should be on every woman's bookshelf, so I'm delighted she's joined the ranks of our interviewees! Please describe your latest book in 15 words or fewer: How to Be a Budget Fashionista:
13 June 2007
We've had a mother-son interview before, but this is the first mother-daughter writing combo to talk exclusively to us at Trashionista! And I'm excited they did, as I loved their books - Steamed and Simmer Down - and can't wait for the next in the series (Turn
6 June 2007
Martina Reilly's latest book, All I Want Is You, is out tomorrow (and will be reviewed here soon). Can I just say, looking at that photo, does she not just look like the sweetest person ever? When I go to Ireland to force Marian Keyes to be my friend, I might
30 May 2007
Joanna Barrett's The Men's Guide To The Women's Bathroom is a great read, out now in the US and in the UK with Little Black Dress. A witty romp through ladies' bathroom secrets, it has generated a huge amount of buzz, and will be made into a movie by Hugh
23 May 2007
I don't think Jenny Colgan needs much introduction. She's one of the biggest names in chick lit and has been for, ooh, years. Her latest book is West End Girls, which I'll let Jenny tell you about. Please describe your latest book in 15 words or fewer: Two p
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Trashionista On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...
- As London Fashion Week moves into its last day, shows from...