Search results for Nicholas Sparks
3 February 2012
Fans of romance novelist Nicholas Sparks' heart-wrenching romances and the films that they spawned have a treat in store for them when The Vow hits UK screens just before Valentines Day. The film is actually based on true events rather than being adapted from
19 November 2008
It was only two months ago when I announced that, following the success of The Notebook, Dear John a novel by Nicholas Sparks was going to be adapted into a film. And still the love affair between Mr Sparks and Hollywood is not over. Yet another of his novels,
31 October 2008
Adapted from the book of the same name by Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook was actually one of those films that had fallen under my radar until I wrote recently about another Sparks novel going into production. Staring Rachel McAdams as Allie and Ryan Gosling as
16 September 2008
Male, romance author Nicholas Sparks is having another of his novels adapted for the big screen. Amanda Seyfried from Mamma Mia! The Movie is to star opposite Channing Tatum in the story about a soldier, re-enlisting after September 11th, who gets a Dear John
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Trashionista On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...
- As London Fashion Week moves into its last day, shows from...