- TUESDAY THREE: Revenge Reads! Read More »
- TUESDAY THREE: Vintage tales Read More »
- TUESDAY THREE: Lovely lifestyle picks Read More »
Latest Posts in Tuesday Three
4 December 2007
One of my recurring fantasies as a teenager (along with the one about George Michael rescuing me from school ... the mean girls would have died of envy!), was inheriting a frighteningly huge amount of money from a relative. It never happened (nor did the George
27 November 2007
Once upon a time (well, last week), my fellow Trashionista Sarah found a book billed as a “feel-good fairy tale” to be anything but, so I thought that for this week’s Tuesday Three I’d look at three books that might really suggest a happily ever after
13 November 2007
Ah, who hasn’t had a crush on a musician? I know I have. From Shakin’ Stevens to Barry Manilow, I’ve loved ‘em all (what?). And so, apparently, do chick lit writers. Looking for a dangerous, sexy hero? A musician’s your man! Dedication, the new nove
6 November 2007
Quilting is a great metaphor for story-telling - or not even a metaphor; quilts tell stories of their own - and, as such, is often featured in women’s fiction to great effect. Trashionista fave, Lani Diane Rich’s latest book, The Fortune Quilt, sees TV pr
30 October 2007
Here at Trashionista, we read a lot of books (obviously) and sometimes we get more than we bargained for, in that some books feature a book within a book ... two for the price of one! In Jo Barrett's debut novel, The Men’s Guide to the Women’s Bathrooms,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Trashionista On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...
- As London Fashion Week moves into its last day, shows from...