- TUESDAY THREE: Revenge Reads! Read More »
- TUESDAY THREE: Vintage tales Read More »
- TUESDAY THREE: Lovely lifestyle picks Read More »
Latest Posts in Tuesday Three
29 May 2007
Ah, the modern phenomenon of the Yummy Mummy. Two words likely to make most mothers want to punch someone repeatedly. As with any phenomenon, Yummy Mummyness soon turned up in fiction, but thankfully the following books are skewering rather than embracing the
15 May 2007
I had one named Mr Corbett. Once, I left my grandparents house and, on the way home, said I’d left him behind. My dad said, “That’s okay, he’s running behind the car.” What on earth am I blethering on about? Imaginary friends! This week we look at
8 May 2007
I do love a good list and this week's three books use lists in different, but equally entertaining, ways. E Lockhart’s The Boyfriend List is the story of Ruby Oliver, a 15-year-old girl who's been referred to a psychiatrist after suffering a series of panic
1 May 2007
This week’s Tuesday Three takes a look at something common to most, if not all, of us - money worries. Raising the Roof, Jane Wenham-Jones' first novel, is about Cari Carrington, the daughter of slightly crazy parents and ex-wife of Martin, the man who cut
24 April 2007
It’s not big or clever, but in fiction it’s always good fun. What am I talking about? Adultery. This week’s three books focus on cheaters and cheating, but possibly in ways you wouldn’t expect... Emily Giffin’s Something Borrowed is the wonderful sto
17 April 2007
You might have noticed it’s Austen Week here at Trashionista and so for this week’s Tuesday 3, we’re looking at three very different books all imbued with the essence of Austen. The first is a hugely popular novel, The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Trashionista On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...
- As London Fashion Week moves into its last day, shows from...