Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
25 July 2007
I found this piece on the Guardian books blog interesting, as it reflects some of my own uncertainty about books like The Lovely Bones. Although I enjoyed that book (or found it a very good read; 'enjoyed' is probably not the right word for a novel about a
18 July 2007
The big lit news of last week (it happened after last week's Yay or Nay Wednesday, okay?!) was that Sebastian Faulks has taken over Ian Fleming's gig as writer of the James Bond novels. The new Bond book, which was kept a closely-guarded secret until it was
11 July 2007
p>Last week, the film and literary worlds were all a-flutter with the news that Sex and the City is to be made into a movie - after years and years of rumours and speculation it is (apparently) really going to happen. I guess Kim Cattrall decided to just grit
6 June 2007
Last week, I asked if you were excited about the swathe of upcoming Hillary Clinton biographies. Most of you said NAY, but my co-ed Keris admitted she'd be intrigued if they raked up new dirt. (Me too!) This week: from one betrayed woman to several more - The
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Trashionista On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Topshop Unique AW13 prefall has landed. Shop the new collection...
- Check out Kate Upton's first-ever American Vogue cover...
- Cult Brazilian flip flop brand Ipanema is back for summer 2013...
- This Sunday evening saw the TV BAFTA Awards take place in...
- Take Markus Luperf's signature jumpers and combine with Katie...